American Protection EOD Bomb Disposal Suit
Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) Bomb Suit is designed to be modular to meet a variety of customer requirements. EOD suits are available in custom designed modular increments from the total weight of 48 lbs upwards to 68 lbs. A variety of features are standard including extended sleeve protection. This modular design provides increasing levels of protection in vital areas per customer specifications.
- Full frontal protection 5,900 fps. Head - toe protection of 1970 fps, 17 gr FSP, per MIL-STD-662F and Stanag 2920.
- Chest, spine protector and groin plates, extended sleeves.
Jacket with attached ballistic collar.
- Fully forced ventilated helmet with blast resistant visor. Visor V50=1900 ft/sec.
- Blast Deflection/Protection: Chest region is equipped with material matrix composites which offer significant reduction of blast over pressure.
Quick Release Mechanism for Removing Jacket.
Materials: Fire-Resistant, anti-statci Nomex 7.5 oz/sq yd and 1000d nylon Cordura.
- Comes with a carrying bag
Cooling suit, Helmet, Visor, Communication System, Mine detectors, Manipulators and Prodders
Colors: Olive Drab Green, Blue, Black.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Comes with user manual and instructional video
- Olive Drab Green