Kimber PepperBlaster II Red OC Pepper Spray
Kimber PepperBlaster II Red OC launches hot pepper spray up to 13 feet in an easy to use, point and shoot design.
The PepperBlaster II's ultra hot, super effective 1-2 punch that stops threats at a distance like nothing else can, putting an attacker out of action for up to 45 minutes. The PepperBlaster II is a totally new personal safety device to be three times as effective as the most popular spray, because it's not a spray.
Pepper Blaster II Benefits:
- Easy to use, just point & shoot
- Compact, just 5 inches
- Shoots from any angle, right or left hand
- Launches hot pepper spray up to 13 feet in 1/10 of a second
- Catch your attacker by surprise
- Even glasses or a mask won't stop it!
- Works in hot or cold weather
- Keep one in your car, even on hot summer days
Add the optional Wrist Holder when you check out. With the PepperBlaster II, you can forget about old-school aerosol pepper sprays. With flash mobs roving dozens of cities all over the USA, now is the time you picked up a couple PepperBlaster II for you, your partern, and to keep in your vehicles.
You don't want to be caught with a spritz of spray with multiple attackers. With the PepperBlaster II, you know you will be a survivor, not a victim!
The PepperBlaster II has an ergonomic grip, that provides a perfect fit for most any hand size, and has front & rear sights to aim right at the punk. It's game-changing design is disposable, cost effective, and economical. The pepper solution itself is one of the most powerfully concentrated version on the market. Because it's not pressurized like an aerosol spray, there's no way it can lose pressure over time!
PepperBlaster II eliminates the well-known shortcomings of old-school aerosol pepper sprays. It also offers a full four-year shelf life, and will be just as effective years from now as it is today. Two highly concentrated pepper solution charges give you a second shot. But a single hit to the face from PBII will disable an attacker for up to 45 minutes.
While your attacker struggles with nausea, coughing and temporary blindness, you're free to move away to safety.
A second reserve shot is available as needed. PepperBlaster II™ pyrotechnic drive blasts the OC out at 112 mph, greatly reducing the chance of contaminating anyone other than your target. This unit is not reusable and should be properly disposed of once both shots are discharged.
Measures: 4.7" L x 1.0" W x 3.3"H Content: Two 0.21 oz. non-refillable cartridges containing of a 10% solution of liquid OC (2.4% capsaicinoids)
Content: Two 0.21 oz. non-refillable cartridges containing of a 10% solution of liquid OC (2.4% capsaicinoids)
Pepper Blaster 2 Features include:
- Instantly incapacitates an assailant.
- No risk of blow back.
- Shoot effectively from any angle.
- Revolutionary propulsion operation.
- Jet delivery minimizes cross-contamination.
- Delivers two powerful blasts of OC.
- 10% pepper spray concentration.
- 4 million scoville heat units.
- Dimensions: 4.69" x 3.32" x 0.98"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Range: 13 ft.
- Charge Velocity: 90 MPH /132 FPS.
- Operation: Double-action with automatic switchover. Trigger safety shield.
- Operating temperature range: -5°F (-20°C) to +176°F (+80°C).
- Irritant Agent: 10% OC (oleoresin capsicum); approximately 2.4% capsaicinoids
- Trigger pull weight: 6.6 pounds (3kg)
- Drop safety: Drop tested to 5 feet (1.5 meters)
- Water resistant: Yes
- Warranty: 3 years on operating mechanism
- Package contents: PepperBlaster, storage tin, owner's manual, lanyard
- Open sights: Yes
- Additional features: Grip, Swing-away trigger guard
The Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) resin solution traveling with such a speed will shoot through a mask, around the glasses, through the clothing. Even a small portion is enough to provide the contamination. The pepper solution will embed inside skin pores. Eyes and nasal passages will shut immediately, skin will experience a painful burning sensation and an immediate bout of uncontrollable couching, choking and gasping for air will drop anyone. The attacker will be reduced to all but life support breathing. Effects last up to 45 minutes with no permanent damage.