MSA Advantage 1000 Gas Mask
MSA supplies the majority of masks used by the U.S. Military. They've shipped more than 7.5 million chemical-biological & nuclear protective masks to forces around the world and have over 80 years experience in defense engineering.
The Advantage 1000 mask is a clean, simplified respirator with Hycar facepiece (based on a proven facepiece design developed for the U.S. Armed Forces) that's up to 40% lighter than conventional full-face respirators and gives high performance, customized fit, comfort, economy, and excellent user acceptance.
- Flexible, 1-piece polyurethane lens with wide field of vision is bonded to durable Hycar™ rubber facepiece
- Dual-canister mount (bayonet ) allows weapon sighting from either side
- Fully elastic, 6-point head harness-easy on and off, adjustment, no hair pulling
- Standard nosecup helps eliminate lens fogging
- Standard mechanical speaking diaphragm included, or add MSA's optional ESP II Communications System
- NIOSH-approved (No. TC-14G-0235) for protection against chloroacetophenone (CN), and chlorobenzylidene (CS) Tear Gas and P100 particulate efficiency level
- Effective against OC (pepper spray)