SGE 150 Gas Mask with Filter
The SGE 150 Gas Mask has a 180 degree peripheral viewing area, and is coated to absorb ultra violet rays. The Face Seal is soft and has a Spring Effect designed in the S Shape rubber seal. This allows the mask to be worn for extended time of up to 120 hours. The SGE 150 can be decontaminated if necessary in boiling water. The mask was tested to resist a one inch steel ball, that was propelled at 335 MPH with out cracking or damaging the face shield. The mask was tested for heat resistant and will not catch fire or melt at 800 Degrees C (1472 F) for 5 Sec. or 200 degrees C (372 F) for 6 Min. The mouth and nose fit in a second oral nasal mask within the main mask which allows talking.
Comes with one new Mestel Filter
- Soft inner orinasal
- Quick release harness with six adjustable straps
- Controlled air flow prevents fogging of the visor.
- Extremely durable polycarbonate visor has been tested to resist a one inch steel ball, that was propelled at 335 MPH without cracking or damaging the face shield
- The mask was also tested for heat resistance and will not catch fire or melt at 800 Degrees C (1472 F) for 5 Sec. or 200 degrees C (372 F) for a duration of 6 Min
- The full face mask meet the requirements of EN 136 and are CE marked
- Can be used with all standard 40mm NATO threaded filters in compliance with EN 148-1 (DIN 3183) and with powered respirators and airlines
- Visor is made of impact resistant Polycarbonate
- Inner mask is made of Anallergic silicone and rubber face seal
- Total weight is 530 grams
- Produced under strict ISO 9002 quality standards for maximum reliability & safety.
- When used with NBC rated filters, this mask is certified by the manufacturer to provide NBC protection.
Manufacturer Part No: TEC-M20
- Mask Only
- Mask + 1 NBC Filter ( Add $40.00 )
- Mask + 2 NBC Filters ( Add $80.00 )
- Mask + 3 NBC Filters ( Add $120.00 )