Surefire L1 LumaMax®
Compact (pocket sized), dual-output LED flashlight for backpacking, camping, and general use. Uses a virtually indestructible, power-regulated light emitting diode (LED) light source plus a two-stage tailcap switch for instant selection of desired output level - extremely long-runtime low beam for close-up work or a long-runtime high beam with over three times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight. Small size, extended runtime, high output, and 10-year battery shelf life make it perfect for emergency/disaster preparedness kits, the outdoors, or everyday carry.
- LED light source has no filament to burn out or break, lasts for thousands of hours
- LED output available in white
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in olive drab
- O-ring sealed, weatherproof
- Total internal reflection (TIR) lens produces tightly focused beam
- Pocket clip
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low beam, press further for high beam, twist for constant-on.
- Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage