Surefire P60L LED Assembly
Light emitting diode/reflector assembly that converts a SureFire 6P, 9P, G2, G3, G2Z, C2, C3, Z2, Z3 or D3 flashlight that uses a P60, P61, P90, or P91 incandescent lamp assembly into a longer-running (and higher-output when replacing a P60 lamp assembly) LED flashlight. The P60L's solid-state LED and precision reflector create a smooth, 80-lumen beam that's bright enough to temporarily overwhelm an aggressor's night-adapted vision. And it continues producing useful light levels for up to 12 hours on a single set of batteries, depending on which flashlight model it's used in. Unlike LED conversion heads, which replace the flashlight's entire bezel assembly, the P60L replaces only the incandescent lamp/reflector assembly. Simply unscrew the flashlight bezel, remove the incandescent lamp assembly, and drop in the P60L.
- Fits 6P, 9P, G2, G3, G2Z, C2, C3, Z2, Z3, and D3
- Max Output: 80 lumens; Runtime: Up to 12 hours, depending on flashlight model
- Solid-state LED has no filament to burn out or break; lasts thousands of hours
- Precision reflector helps create a smooth, flawless, user-friendly beam
- Fits in SC1 Spares Carrier for field deployment